Task 4.1

Picture of ΕΛΕΝΗ ΧΑΤΖΗΑΝΔΡΕΟΥ
Hajiandreou Eleni
by ΕΛΕΝΗ ΧΑΤΖΗΑΝΔΡΕΟΥ - Παρασκευή, 23 Οκτώβριος 2015, 6:15 μμ

The questions I would like to ask ( and I actually asked, more or less, to the student of my school which I interviewed for the 4.2 task ) are : 1. Do you think that since you attend 6 hours per week private sessions with the special education teacher of our school for L1, your native language, the same would help you for learning better L2, that is English ?

2. Do you think that if your classroom had a better decoration and was always neat and cleaner this would help you to organise more your thinking and help your concentration in general?

3. Do you believe that if your fellow students were less noisy and puckish, this would help you to grasp the meaning of the issues I am teaching you ?

4. Do you think that  if every time that I had a session of English with your class, I brought a simplified revision of the vocabulary and the main grammatical points of the lesson, also translated in L1, this would help you to go together gradually with your classmates, as far as learning English is concerned ? 

Picture of Ευαγγελία Γκαντίδου Σχολικός Σύμβουλος Καβάλας ΠΕ06
Απάντηση: Hajiandreou Eleni

Did you add them to the interview questions given on the platform?

Picture of ΕΛΕΝΗ ΧΑΤΖΗΑΝΔΡΕΟΥ
Re: Απάντηση: Hajiandreou Eleni
by ΕΛΕΝΗ ΧΑΤΖΗΑΝΔΡΕΟΥ - Τετάρτη, 4 Νοέμβριος 2015, 6:29 μμ

I did, but as I am writing above, we had a general discussion with the child about the problems he encounters as far as learning English is concerned. In task 4.2/4.3 I include an overview of the answers he gave me. I did not really include during the interview my above question n. 4 about asking the student if he thought he would be helped by a summary of the key points of the lesson , since this student lacks any basic knowledge of English.